Friday, December 2, 2011

An Audiosurf Playlist

I've already linked my Audiosurf article over at Gameranx. Now, following suit from some of my fellow Audiosurfers on Twitter, here are the mp3s of the songs, if you wish to play them.

I've also added a Side B. While the original songs I chose were mainly focused on presenting the broad scope of what is possible in Audiosurf, Side B should be more seen as "songs I personally love to surf."

So I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Also, before you do this, you should really grab and surf Mattie Brice's playlist because it is an absolutely amazing surf.

Brendan's Audiosurf Playlist Extravaganza:

Side A
1. Killing All The Flies - Mogwai
2. It's Not Meant To Be - Tame Impala
3. Right Here Right Now - Fatboy Slim
4. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
5. Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens
6. Bad Romance - Lady GaGa
7. Blue Monday - New Order
8. Hearts A Mess - Gotye
9. Teardrop - Massive Attack
10. Juanita/Kiteless/To Dream of Love - Underworld

Side B
11. Changes - Supercar
12.The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
13.Dayvan Cowboy - Boards of Canada
14. Crystal - New Order
15. Squares - The Beta Band
16. Release Yo Dell (Prodigy Mix) - Method Man
17. Clubbed To Death - Rob Dougan
18. Wolf Like Me - TV on the Radio
19. Music is My Radar - Blur