Monday, August 18, 2014

Critically Damaged

Hello. So after six years of sharpening my teeth on Critical Damage, I've decided it is time I stop relying on a Blogspot website and make a simple, more straightforward website for myself to serve as a central place for my various identities and blogs on the web. So now you can find me at brkeogh.com. It has links to my academic research, my freelancing work, and my various other projects. I'm also going to start writing whatever blog posts I would normally have written here, over there. So, effectively, this is the end of updates to Critical Damage. It will all stay here, of course. I won't be removing any content (I am a strong believer in writers leaving their older writing up so that newer writers can gain confidence from seeing how terrible established writers used to be (not that I really count as 'established' yet)), but I probably won't be updating any more. So thank you for your support reading this blog, and if you want to find my more recent stuff, head on over to brkeogh.com.

9 comments:

free spotify premium codes said...

free spotify codes for all of you...
how to generate free spotify premium code

Abcya said...

nice blog !

Pbs Kids said...

can you post any more article ! thank you

cool math said...

Thank you for another wonferdul article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
cool math games| coolmathgames| cool math| math games| cool math a-z| coolmath games
b cubed| b-cubed

Jitender Sharma said...

yeah i agree so nice,
i recommand it to my friends and i,ll be back again and again visit tools and dies manufacturers in india for more info.

Lisa M. Henry said...

Hotmail is an email account of Microsoft Corporation. Like Google's Gmail, it is full of features usually xuyen.Neu of an email you want to register an account please follow these basic steps:
Hotmail login

Hotmail review

Sign in to hotmail

Login to hotmail

Recover hotmail password

Tank Trouble is a very interesting flash game about tanks, about war and about destruction
TANK TROUBLE | TANK TROUBLE 2

One Penguin Takes it personally when he is surfing the web and stumbles upon a web site telling him that he cant fly, after that he sets his mind to research and practice flying until he can prove the world that he can..
Slitherio | LEARN TO FLY | LEARN TO FLY 2

Strike Force Heroes is a new game action-packed shooter from the creators of Raze; with 3 game modes, 15 campaign missions and over 65 weapons.
Strike Force Heroes | Strike Force Heroes 4

Kizi said...

Kizi1000.in is a great place to play the best free online Kizi games, juegos Kizi, jogos Kizi, jeux de Kizi from the top game developers all over the world. Play free online at Kizi1000.in.

Alice Taylor said...

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing

monkey go happy| mahjong| yahtzee with buddies| defend your nuts 2 | superfighters 2 | happy wheels| cat mario 4 |bloons tower defense 5 | cat mario |

kumars knk said...

Nice post keep updating like this,

Bridal dresses Perth
Best wedding gowns designer in Perth
Wedding gowns Perth